Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here goes!

I've decided to share my thoughts with the world! Well, the world that decides to read this. Probably just you, Carrie! I'm taking on some projects that I want to keep track of, which is how this all started. First, I'm going to master crusty, fabulous bread. I AM. Second, I'm trying desperately to get out of my workout clothes/mom look and morph into a Yes, I Own an Iron/mom look. There was a time I had style, approximately 5 years ago... This seems like the best way to keep track and document it! As well as all my other thoughts. Hopefully it serves as a good release and if someone else enjoys it, hey! Bonus!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! And have fun! I'm trying to lose enough weight to get out of the mom pants. Ughh! Mom Pants!

    ReplyDelete